The “Baby food” Beet-Box contains 5 organic vegetables which are perfectly suited for the preparation of baby food.
- Carrots are well suited for baby food from the 5th month onwards. Carrot puree is a good first vegetable for babies.
- Parsnips are very well suited as an introductory puree, and its mild taste is popular with the little ones.
- As with carrots, squash is another introductory vegetable for baby food, and can be served from the age of 4 months. Babies love the sweet taste.
- Zucchini is suitable as a summer puree vegetable, and can be served from the 5th month onwards. Due to its neutral taste, it is a favorite for many babies.
- Cauliflower is the best introductory variety in the world of brassicas. As cauliflower is not easily digestible for baby’s stomach, serve only from the age of 7 months. Babies love its relatively delicate taste and its mild aroma.
(Source (German): www.breirezept.de)
We’ve included a planting calendar so you always know exactly when it’s time for seeds to germinate. Use the included gardening twine to lay out a plot. Additionally, the Beet-Box includes wooden stakes for each type of seed – use a pencil to label these markers when sowing.